Thursday, February 4, 2010

Greyhound / Windhund ;)

I thought I might let you know I am on a Greyhound bus to Toronto to start my trip to Vancouver. Thanks to the Laptop I can be online and chat, blog or even skype while I am on the bus.
So here it goes, my last day in Apalachin. After finishing packing and getting my nails done (I went all alone to the nail place and didn't hit any lights on the way!!! :)) we had a nice dinner at Olive Garden where we coincidentally met a German *weird* lady... I guess our talk is just too loud to go unnoticed...Anyways, we had delicious food including a nice dessert :) After that Gabriela and me went to the movies to watch "When in Rome" - very cute and funny movie - to fulfil our tradition of wathing a movie on the last day of my visit. when we got home I threw my last things in my backpacks and off we went to Syracuse...
It started snowing earlier and we left a little knapp (don't know the word in English...) but after finally (!) passing a weird car in front of us we made it to the bus terminal just in time (5 minutes before the bus left). It was good having no time to make it a huge goodbye, because after purchasing the ticket i just quickly hopped on the bus (thank you busdriver for waiting and carrying my backpack to the bus - I hope nothing is missing ;) )
I'll keep you updated whenever something new and exciting will happen...(hopefully not soon, I really want to sleep now...but gotta talk to Scott first :) )
Have a great day/night depending on wherever you are...
Tanja
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. hoffe du konntest etwas schlafen-schön von dir zu lesen!!Claudi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sister!

    thanks for the crazy video for papa`s birthday!
    Hope you enjoy your trip to Vancouver. Have a good one

    Julia

    P.S:already 3 exams passed including an 1,3 in IHRM : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. mann J.-protz ned so rum-oder glaubsch hier liest dein zukünftiger Arbeitgeber mit:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ach so-des war ich -Cl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh great that you write your blog in english..! I'm gonna be your devoted reader! Have fun sweetheart!

    Réka

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tanja

    habs auch geschafft!!! Yipiieee
    Wünsch dir eine geniale Zeit und genieeeßßßßßeeeee

    Nici

    ReplyDelete